- DILFO is one of Eastern Ontario’s largest mechanical contracting, HVAC services, and plumbing & heating firms. We specialize in large-scale design-build & design-assist projects, new commercial construction, and tenant fit-ups. We also offer HVAC maintenance and 24-hour emergency service available 7 days per week. DILFO employs a large team of highly skilled professionals, is dedicated to performance excellence, and committed to continuous learning, safety and protecting the environment.
- Job Purpose/Summary:
- The Service Coordinator supports DILFO’s service division by working with the dispatcher, Service Manager and Account Managers to provide exceptional customer service. The incumbent will communicate directly with technicians, suppliers, and customers. The Coordinator will assist with dispatching technicians, completing, and sending quotations based on recommendations made by technicians.
- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide support to dispatcher in the completion of quotes and contracts, responding to customer requests and general administration.
- Coordinate insurance certificate renewals.
- Manage, update, and maintain client software. (Contractor Chek, ISN, Supplier Warranty Portals, etc.)
- Update the CRM software to match current information in ERP software.
- Support Account Managers with contract and maintenance administrative functions.
- Provide purchase orders to technicians as required.
- Provide back up when the Dispatcher is unavailable and in the afternoon.
- Hours of work for this position are 10 AM – 6 PM.
The Service Coordinator’s duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- 1-3 years of experience at a service organization.
- 1 year of basic accounting experience.
- A college diploma or university degree would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, and Spectrum. Familiar with CRM software.
- Recent college/university graduates without the above-mentioned experience will be considered.
- Key Competencies:
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication
- Critical thinker with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to ever changing priorities in a calm and professional manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound prioritization/time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Works well under occasional pressure
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at DILFO; only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
DILFO Mechanical does not accept and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés from recruitment agencies. Recruitment agencies should not submit resumes in response to this posting to DILFO employees or any associated company location.